Go down

u f c 1 0 4

Post  nanya on Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:14 am

nanya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: u f c 1 0 4

Post  noelito on Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:08 am

Shogun got robbed. He should have won that shit! I thought it unanimous or at worst a split decision for Shogun. I like both fighters, but Shogun did win that fight. I don't believe in favoring who "pushes the action" (although some might, and shogun did), but he clearly landed the more effective strikes and was in better shape throughout the fight. If there were another 2 rounds, Shogun may have knocked him out. Holistically it was Shogun's fight.

It's all driven by money and marketing so Dana can save his dream match from being tarnished and at the same time have a now recognized Shogun (for the newbs that never new him) to draw more pull. Shogun would get that recognition either way, but Machida's stock value would go down, and along with it some UFC cash where he is featured. I say Dana has something to do with it and he doesn't care about the true result. He'll find any remote excuse possible to skew the outcome to taylor who wins and loses ultimately towards drawing business. Unfortunately, we just have to take it up the ass, and so do the fighters since in the end money will dictate.

Watch for yourself:
http://mmahits.com/fighters/mauricio-shogun-rua/ufc-104-lyoto-machida-vs-mauricio-shogun-rua-fight-video/

By the way, the video doesn't cut off or fail. It just catches up to its stream. You just have to wait a long ass time to let it download, even if it looks like it already fully did. May not be a problem after traffic dies down though.

noelito

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Pasados :: Other :: MMA

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum